1. Application for Admission (Due February 1st, 2018)
Download & Send PDF
2. Tuition Assistance Form and Deadline: (February 1, 2018)
- You must submit the tuition assistance application to us using the following link:
Apply for Financial Aid
- You must submit the tuition assistance application by or before the deadline of February 1, 2018.
- You must be willing to verify all information in your application.
Tuition assistance notifications will be received along with your admissions decision packet in March 2018.
3. Application Fee:
An Application Fee of $100 is required. Please use the secure Pay Now button below to process your application fee. If you have any questions, call 301.299.4602 or e-mail: email@example.com.
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!
4. A Recent Photograph of the Student
5. Release of Information:
Parents/guardians, please sign this form and return it to The Diener School with your completed application. Please make a copy of this release and send it to your school as well as any therapeutic providers listed in the application. TDS_FORM_RELEASE_INFORMATION_2015
6. Request for Transcripts:
Parents/guardians, please sign and deliver this form to the administrator of your child’s current school. Do not return this form to The Diener School. TDS_FORM_TRANSCRIPT_REQUEST_2015
7. Confidential Academic Teacher Recommendation:
(Confidential between The Diener School and current school) Teachers completing these forms are required to have taught the student within the past two years. TDS_FORM_TEACHER_RECOMMENDATION_2015
8. Required Evaluations:
Full Psycho-Educational Evaluation and Report Completed within the Last 18 Months.
- Speech Therapy Evaluation:
(If an applicant has received speech services within the past 12 months)
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation:
(If an applicant has received occupational therapy services within the past 18 months)
- Other Evaluation and Reports:
Please provide any other relevant educational, IQ, therapeutic, neurological or psychological evaluations completed within the past 12 months.
- Current Report Card and, if applicable, current IEP.