July 7th-July 31, 2020
Camp Diener is a 4-week program that will run from July 7th to July 31, 2020.
*Campers may attend for the full four weeks or may register for weekly sessions*
|Before April 13||$675|
|After April 13||$725|
Current Diener Students: Email email@example.com with dates and submit $100 deposit to The Diener School.
Non-Diener Students: Complete the Camp Application and submit a $50 deposit to The Diener School.
Pay Deposit Now
Current Diener Student
Complete Camp Application
Camp Schedule Features
- Thematic weeks with multi-sensory activities
- Speech therapy and occupational therapy integrated into the program
- Focus on development of social skills and executive functioning strategies
- Reading and Mathematics skills practice incorporated into weekly themed activities Gross motor activities that develop body awareness, coordination, strength, balance, stability and motor planning.
- Promote physical activity in a fun and safe environment
- Age-appropriate musical and visual art activities using a variety of media.
- Build self-confidence, self-awareness, and self-esteem.
- Programming provided by DienerSchool staff
- Bach to Rock
- Brickz4 Kidz
- Kid Museum
- More to be determined
- Sports Week
- Legos and Wonderful Machines
- Fidget Action
- Music and Art Lab